List of nominating materials required:
- Official ASSITEJ Nomination Form (this form)
- Nomination Statement (a description of why this individual is nominated and what their particular contribution has been; no more than 400 words in length). (pdf)
- A citation (150 – words), summarizing the Nomination Statement. (pdf)
- A full biography of the nominee. (pdf)
- A short video should be made to present the candidate and should contain testimonial support for the nomination from several people. (no longer than 5 minutes/not professional) (link)
These items will be sent to the ASSITEJ Archives in Frankfurt, Germany, after the jury has come to a decision.
All these materials must be received by the General Secretariat of ASSITEJ by November 10th 2016.
The application and materials should be sent to:
The ASSITEJ Secretariat
Marisa Giménez Cacho