13th International Eskişehir Children’s and Youth Theatres Festival, which is held by Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality City Theatres, will take place in Eskişehir (Turkey) between 26-31 May 2018.
During the festival, the objective which has been determined as “to gather artists to share their work in order to provide children the sense of emphaty, world’s peace and integration. Plays will be performed, also activities and workshops will take place.
If you are interested in participating in the festival and if the requirements written below are suitable for you, please contact us.
1. All the groups will perform twice.
2. All the international transportation fee (including cargo) will be covered by the participating groups. The festival organization commitee will not take any responsibility in this respect.
3. During the whole Festival, the local and Eskişehir intercity transportation fee, accomodation and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) of the participating national and international groups will be covered by the foundation. The hotel and meal extras will be covered by the participants.
4. The performing companies will be paid 1000 Euro.
5. The selection of the participant groups will be done according to the evaluation of the organization commitee. For a realistic evaluation, a dvd or complete video link is required to be submitted together with the application forms.
6. If you wish to participate in the 13th International Eskişehir Children’s and Youth Theatres Festival, your answer together with the necessary documents, have to be sent to the fax/tel and address mentioned below, 01 February 2018 latest.
Address: Eskisehir Büyükşehir Belediyesi Şehir Tiyatroları Müdürlüğü
Ataturk Kultur Sanat ve Kongre Merkezi Kurtulus Mah. Cumhuriyet Bulvarı No:104 26090 Eskisehir- TURKEY
Tel: + 90 222 335 72 71
Fax: + 90 222 325 00 56
web : www.festivalesti.com