Al-Harah Theater opens the call to theater groups and companies to participate in Palestine International Theater Festival for Children and Youth between the 4th and the 14th of April, 2019 in Palestine.
Local and International theater groups are invited to apply by filling the application form after downloading it from our website www.alharah.org. Form to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The festival will be divided into two categories, Children Theater and Youth Theater.
2. 10 theater groups will be chosen by the festival artistic committee.
3. Plays with minimum technical needs are encouraged.
4. Applicants need to fill out the application form and send it by email first and then send it by regular mail alongside a DVD of the play and a CD with high quality photos of the play.
5. Applicants are responsible to cover their travel cost to Palestine.
6. Applicants are responsible to cover the shipping cost of the play set and accessories.
7. A maximum of 5 people in each group is accepted.
8. Each International play will be performed three times during the festival, two times in the same venue same day in Bethlehem, one time in a different city.
9. The festival offers fees of 300 Euros for each performance (900 Euros for three).
10. The festival offers accommodation and food for the participating theater groups for 5 days maximum.
11. The festival offers pick up from the airport for the group all together to hotel and vice versa.
12. The festival offers local transportation to all participating theater groups from hotel to performance places and vice versa.
13. The festival provides wide media coverage for all the participating plays including press, radio, and television.
14. Application deadline is Saturday 31st of March 2018.
15. The selected groups will be informed by Monday the 30th of April 2018.