The compagnie Zapoï organizes the 13th edition of its Festival Itinérant de Marionnettes (Pupettry Itinerant Festival), in October, from the 5th to the 27th in the urban community of Valenciennes (France).
The programme :
- 8 performances (school and family sessions)
- 3 days particularly dedicated to early childhood as part of LAPOPE, with :
- performances for children from the age of 1
- a conference 3-6-9-12 for a health use of screens according to ages, with the speech of Stanka Pavlova (co-director of compagnie Zapoï, foundress of LAPOPE and Doctor in Performing Arts) and Adeline Dubreu-Béclin (clinical psychologist, Doctor in psychopathology, member of the 3-6-9-12 association)
- a meeting on The artistic residencies in early childhood structures, “a potential space for new writings”, in partnership with the Hauts de France young audience Collective.
This Festival programme will be marked by artists who take a step to the side : hip hop dancers who seize puppetry, performances in which electronic music and philosophy address to very young children, musicians who imagine instruments from rain boots…
What about joining us to take these steps to the side ?