October 13th – 20th, 2023
Call for Applicants
Al-Harah Theater opens the call to theater groups and companies to participate in the 5th edition of Palestine International Theater Festival for Children and Youth that will be held between the 13th and the 20th of October 2023 in Palestine.
Local and International theater groups are invited to apply by filling the application online here before the 28th of February 2023.
- 10 theater groups will be chosen by the festival artistic committee.
- Plays with minimum technical needs and minimum text are encouraged.
- Applicants need to fill out the application form mentioned above, alongside with a full video of the play and high-quality photos.
- Applicants are responsible to cover their travel cost to Palestine.
- Applicants are responsible to cover the shipping cost of the play set and props.
- A maximum of 5 people in each group is accepted.
- Each artistic show will be performed twice a day in the same venue in Bethlehem.
- The festival offers a fee of 300 USD for each performance (600 USD for two performances).
- The festival offers accommodation and food for the participating theater groups for 5 days maximum.
- The festival offers pick up from the airport for international groups all together to the hotel and vice versa, and transportation for local groups to Bethlehem.
- The festival offers local transportation to all participating theater groups from the hotel to the venues and vice versa.
- The festival provides wide media coverage for all the participating plays including social media, press, radio, and television.
- Application deadline is on Tuesday 28th of February 2023.
- The selected groups will be informed by email by Wednesday the 22nd of March 2023.