The ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering 2018, an event designed to stimulate and encourage artistic activity and exchange, is seeking proposals for workshops, practical demonstrations, seminars, and symposia to be conducted August 18-24, 2018 in Beijing, China under the theme Imagining the Future.
Proposals are open to performing arts practitioners, administrators and researchers from different countries; performers of all genres and techniques, theatre directors, musicians, theatre designers, playwrights, performing arts academics, arts educators and teachers, theatre critics, arts journalists etc.
Possible topics to focus on could include:
- Who is telling the stories in the future?
- Who are the future audiences of TYA?
- How will we perform in the future?
- Where are these future stories being told?
- What may future performances look like?
- What will international collaborations and co-productions look like in the years to come?
- What are tomorrow’s themes?
Deadline is February 22, 2018.