– a tool for theaters and other presenters with an international audience
• Are you a touring theater?
• Do you translate your texts?
• Do you display translations on stage or would you like to?
• Do you perform for deaf people or hearing impaired?
If you can answer yes to some of these questions, you can benefit by using the free and easy-to-use SubTitles3 sub/surtitle system.
SubTitles3 supports the translation process as well as the stage performance.
• The system produces a protected version of your manuscript to send to your translator.
The translator enters the translations in dedicated fields adjacent to the text to be translated without being able to change the original text (Word documents supported).
• The system produces a script version for to use for your performance.
This version holds both the original and the translated text. Both are shown on the controlling PC. Final last-minute changes can be done using your normal word processing software.
• The system manages the display of the translated text during performance.
The text can be displayed using a projector, a screen or on the individual smart phones of the audience.
SubTitles3 is a fast, free and easy way of handling and displaying translated texts as sub/surtitles for theaters and presenters.
If you would like to try/use this free system, please write a mail for download instructions and further documentation.
note: The system runs on PCs as well as Macs with a simulated PC environment (Mono etc.)
SubTitles3 is developed and supported in Denmark as an aid to the performing arts.