The 20th ASSITEJ World Congress & International Performing Arts Festival for Children and Young People / MIRAI 2020 will take place as a physical (‘On the Ground’) and virtual (‘Online’) event.
The virtual event will include:
- 30+ performances online “on demand”
- The Professional Exchange Programme with over 80 seminars, lectures, workshops, symposia, and panels
- ”Artistic Encounters” and other exchange and networking events lead by the Executive Commitee and members of ASSITEJ
- The General Assembly of ASSITEJ
- Opening, Closure and ASSITEJ Awards Ceremony
The details of the programme will be available in the first days of March.
🌍 Japan & online
🗓 22 March – 1 April 2021