DIGITAL FESTIVAL, HOSTED FROM MUMBAI & NEW DELHI, INDIA
Continuing our commitment to object theatre and the felt need for theatre today, Tram Arts Trust, Mumbai-New Delhi based object theatre company, join CSMVS Mumbai, one of India’s premier history & art museums, to present quality object theatre performances for children, young people and their families through Thingamagic International Object Theatre Festival of India, Digital Edition 1.0
We call for performance & workshop proposals.
- High quality recordings of object theatre performances suitable for digital viewing
- Live Online Performances
CRITERIA TO APPLY:
– Existing Object Theatre performances or performances created for digital viewing
– The festival will be watched by children / youth and family audiences.
– Performances should be a minimum of 30 minutes long
– English / Non-verbal / sub-titled in English
TO APPLY: Email email@example.com with ‘Performance Proposal’ in subject with
- Link to recorded performance(s)
- About the Company / Artist
- For the young
- For artists & practitioners
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Workshop Proposal’ in subject, articulating expression of interest to receive proposal form.
Festival dates: Nov / Dec 2021
Queries: email@example.com | DEADLINE: 17th July 2021
Further details: http://www.tramarts.org/pages/thingamagic.html