🌍 Mantua, ITA
🗓 26 June – 27 July 2021
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: SECOND SUMMER EPISODE
SEGNI Festival this year spreads over several seasons: a more rarefied moment of encounter than usual, but full of content and contacts both online and in presence from Summer to Autumn.
Today we present:
SEGNI SUMMER IN MANTUA – PROPOSALS for DELEGATES
From 26 June to 17 July 2021
No need to book! You can send a last minute email with your preferences
We will welcome and host you in an informal way, like when you visit your
friends, in front of a drink with chats. This year we don’t want to
overload you with too much organisation and bureaucracy.
HERE you can find the magazine with the whole programme. We would like to point out a few possibilities and specify that all performances will take place in the presence of an audience of children and families:
– Absolute novelties that you may not have seen: H2OPS! by Consorzio Balsamico, Corpo Lib(e)ro by Scarlattine teatro, Invincibili by La Pulce company, Petite by Red One Duo, Area52 by La compagnia della settimana dopo and Piccola Ballata per Peu rearranged by Teatro all’improvviso;
– Occasions not to be missed: the workshop version of the show TxC Teatro per corrispondenza by Simone Guerro and the project conceived by Ippolito Chiarello Barbonaggi Teatrale in a choral version, but also Carrozzeria Orfeo with a new version of Le Canaglie;
– International shows in national premiere: Diorama by Hanafubuki and Tastemakers by De Dansers;
– Performances programmed at the SEGNALI festival that you can see in Mantua in case the limits imposed by the reduced capacities do not allow you to see them there: Cada Die Teatro and Factory Compagnia Transadriatica;
– And much more… Abbi coraggio e sii gentile by Orto degli Ananassi,
in the original version with live music, and the show Cornici by La
Baracca Testoni Ragazzi, which you may have seen on video during the Visioni di Teatro, visioni di futuro festival or at Castel Fiorentino, as well as Storie d’amore e alberi by the Compagnia INTI.
For further information and bookings write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME